(16) She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
(17) She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
(18) She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
(19) She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
(20) She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
This lady has good business sense.
“She considers a field and buys it.” Clearly her good stewardship carries her beyond her home to the point where she is able to conduct her own business. It sounds here like she is into real estate and agriculture. What is interesting to note is her independence. This is a business decision she Continue reading